The 6th CILIP ARLG-SW DARTS Conference will be held at Dartington Hall, Totnes, on Thursday 24th – Friday 25th May 2018
Our conference theme for this year is Back to Basics – details of the programme and speakers are available on this website. Full conference rates include overnight accommodation in Dartington Hall, lunches on both days, dinner on Thursday, breakfast on Friday, and multiple coffees and biscuits.
Full conference rates:
- ARLG members (en-suite room) £350 +VAT [sold out]
- ARLG members (separate / shared bathroom) £330 +VAT [last few remaining]
- Non-members (en-suite room) £370 +VAT [sold out]
- Non-members (separate / shared bathroom) £350 +VAT [last few remaining]
To book your place, please complete this booking form.
ARLG-South West are currently offering a sponsored place for a Masters student to attend this conference. Applicants must work in a Higher Education or Research Library based in the South West and be a current Masters student. A fully paid residential conference place, including overnight accommodation on the Thursday, all meals and the conference dinner are included. In exchange, the successful applicant will be expected to proactively engage with the conference by live Tweeting the sessions and writing a conference review for the website.
To apply, please email Claire Stevens at: firstname.lastname@example.org with approximately 300 words on:
- Why you would like to attend.
- How you feel attending the conference would improve your personal and professional development.
- How it will impact on your working practice.
Applications must be received by midday on Friday 2nd March 2018 and applicants will be notified of the committee’s decision by Friday 29th March via email.
“It was brilliant. I’ve wanted to come for years (I have a colleague who usually attends) and it did not disappoint.”